Friday 6 April 2012

Welcome One and All

So HELLO people, ladies and gentlemen, cats and dogs, all creatures of the world...Welcome to my blog!

I was online today having a look at a number of other blogs and youtubers and i thought, I've been meaning to do a blog for sometime now and since its Good Friday and i have no plans, apart from chilling and washing my hair why not? I literally have the deep conditioner in my hair as i type.

So before i go any further i think its best that i clarify what  my blog will entail,  if you're looking for the 'ORACLE' someone who can tell you each and everything you need to know about hair, life and all else, you've definitely come to the wrong place!!!! LMAO However if you're looking for a place where you can follow someones journey with their hair and all else, the ups and downs, the discoveries and the mistakes, then carry on reading. I will be documenting my journey with my hair, life and all that it comes with, I'm keen to learn from others as much as i am happy to share my own experiences.

So with that said, lets get Sharing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment