Friday 13 April 2012

Holiday hair and outfits?...

So I'm on my way home and planning out my evening I'm still on the lookout for a leave conditioner but until then I'll use my herbal essences hello hydration a try, I'll give you guys the results. I've decided to wear my hair curly for the next few weeks and treat it once a week. I'm going on holiday ( I love travelling) and although I love my natural hair I don't love the time it consumes on my holidays. This time im going to barbados with my partner, i absolutely love it out there and I'm going for a reggae festival which is even better, can't wait! Time is precious when you've only got a few days away so I've decided to straighten it for those 5 days. I'm thinking it should keep at least for 3 days if it goes frizzy I'll just cowash it and rock the fro! So my next challenge is what outfit to wear I've got 2 events a night show so glitz, glam and party and then a day show so shorts, casual but sexy. Hmmmm decisions decisions, the things a girl has to go through...smh, any suggestions that goes for both a leave in conditioner and ideas for an outfit...x

2 comments: