Wednesday 6 June 2012

I love food and food loves me!...

Hey guys, so i'm just gonna go ahead and say it - I love food! i've come to realise a lot of women from different cultures have an issue admitting this, but not me! I guess i could say the same for my closest freinds and family too, my best friend or sister will call me up excited to tell me about the meal they've just had lol (is that normal??)or we'll call each other especially on a Sunday to let each other know what we're cooking that day. I wonder, do other ppl do that, or do I have some form of illness. Regardless I simply love food and that's cooking and eating it. For instance I've just had some lovely oven cooked plaice with chips, peas and tartare sauce. It might not look amazing in the picture but I was definitely humming by the end of the meal. I then thought I'd do a bit of baking (don't ask why-when I really should be washing my hair!). Anyway I made some donut muffins and they are yummy lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment